Our Consultative Approach-What to Expect When Selling Your Home-
We do things a little differently.
The Hoagland Group’s consultative approach is very different from agents who “assume” they know seller’s goals, “tell” them how wonderful they are, and “sell” their desire to get the listing ASAP.
Our team focuses on asking questions, listening and advising.
We treat everyone the way we like to be treated (and we don’t like to be “sold” something). Our design point is to share our knowledge and form a partnership with our sellers — working together to meet or even exceed their goals and making sure the entire process is a great experience.
So what would an initial consultation look like?
They are never the same, but most go something like this:
- To begin, we ask what you hope to accomplish at the meeting and then use our time together to do just that!
- Generally, we start with a quick tour of your home (don’t worry, it doesn’t need to be show ready.) Then we get to know each other! Tell us about your upcoming move and what would make this sale a fantastic experience for you. Surprisingly, this is different for every seller.
- Next, we answer your questions — whatever is on your mind. We’ve been doing this a long time. Pick our brains!
- Then current detailed information on pricing and market conditions in your neighborhood are shared to determine a competitive list price based on your goals.
- Last, if you feel we are a good fit to represent you in the sale of your home — awesome! Let’s sign the contracts and get started. Need more time to think about this important decision? No problem!
There is NEVER any pressure to “list tonight” and we are happy to come back when the time is right.
Ready to get the ball rolling? Schedule your Seller Consultation now!
Fill out the form below to schedule your seller consultation. We will also send you our FREE Savvy Seller ebook, which is filled with expert tips on the home selling process. Want to get started right away? Feel free to call us at 317-886-0501 to schedule an appointment.
We are looking forward to meeting you!