Our Consultative Approach-What to Expect When Selling Your Home with us-
We do things a little differently.
Our team focuses on asking questions, listening, advising and putting together a custom plan.
Every seller deserves results — not promises
The Hoagland Group puts the unique process they use to sell homes in writing, so every seller knows what to expect. It’s been formulated over 14 years and achieves “Real Results” for our clients.
The Team’s Sales Statistics
– Ranked among the Top 10 in Johnson County Home Sales
– Sold more homes than 99% of the Realtors in the County
– Sold more homes than 98% of all Realtors in Central Indiana
– Sold listings Quicker
– Sold listings for a Higher Price
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
If you’re not satisfied with our service, you can cancel your contract without any financial penalties.
Ready to get the ball rolling? Schedule your FREE Seller Consultation!
Fill out the form below to schedule your seller consultation and download our FREE Savvy Seller’s Handbook, which is filled with expert tips on the home selling process. Want to get started right away? Feel free to call us at 317-886-0501 to schedule an appointment. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Get your own copy of our popular “Savvy Sellers” eBook!
What can you expect at your Seller Consultation?
- We usually begin by asking what you hope to accomplish at the meeting and then use our time together to do just that!
- Generally, we start with a quick tour of your home (don’t worry, it doesn’t need to be show ready.) Then we get to know each other! Tell us about your upcoming move and what would make this sale a fantastic experience for you. Surprisingly, this is different for every seller.
- Next, we answer your questions — whatever is on your mind. We’ve been doing this a long time. Pick our brains!
- Then current detailed information on the market conditions in your neighborhood are shared to help determine a competitive list price based on your goals.
- Last, if you feel we are a good fit to represent you in the sale of your home and you’re anxious to get started — awesome! Let’s sign the contracts. However, if you need more time to think about this important decision…
There is NEVER any pressure to “list tonight” and we are happy to come back when the time is right.